Trinsic:The Search For Symphony
Our Heroes all show up at a small house in the city of Trinsic, at the behest of a letter they received a week ago. Knocking on the door, they are escorted in by a servant and seated in an office. A few minutes go by, and a tall man with Elven features steps into the office. He quickly strides to his desk, sits, and begins speaking. SIdent, Vizz, and Ascii all listen as he talks, albeit with Ascii inconspicuously scratching himself.
- Chapter 01: "How Much?!"
- Chapter 02: "Glug Glug Glug Glug Glug"
- Chapter 03: More Fun Than a Barrel of Assassins?
- Chapter 04: Birth of the Orc Bunny
- Chapter 05: "...And a Side of Cheese-Like Substance."
- Chapter 06: Rat Body Cavity Searches! What Fun!
- Chapter 07: "Happy Birthday, Cleric Ascii!"
- Chapter 08: Pelor's Hospitality - Cold Showers and Clothespin-Wearing Cleaning Crews
- Chapter 09: Shopping at the Trinsic City Mall... Enough Books to Stock a Library!
- Chapter 10: "BASH!"
- Chapter 11: "Down With the Orc Bunny!"
- Chapter 12: KENNARDO MAKES HIS APPEARANCE
- Chapter 13: Big Plot Reveal
- Chapter 14: Ballistic SIdent Missile Hits Prull
- Chapter 15: Back to the Future... Er, Temple
- Chapter 16: "We Only Want Kennardo."
- Chapter 17: "Nooooo... Still Don't Get It."
- Chapter 18: Entering the Temple of Groglar
- Chapter 19: Taking Poisoned Gold?!
- Chapter 20: "It's Your Turn to Check It Out. I Went Last Time."
- Chapter 21: "I'll Get You Next Time, Dingbats!"
- Chapter 22: Where's the Barbeque Sauce, Anyway?
- Ascii: (bio blurb)
- Corinne: (bio blurb)
- Jeysie the Bard: (bio blurb)
- SIdent: (bio blurb)
- Vizz: (bio blurb)